Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fall just can't get here soon enough

IT IS HOT!! For all of our Texas followers I know you are feeling the heat. Fall is just around the corner. I'm not sure about you guys but Fall is one of my favorite seasons. Autumn colors, weather, and smells just make me smile. I spent a little more time perusing the Fall-themed aisles at Hobby Lobby the other day (I'm sorry but the thought of Christmas is pushing it just a liiiiiiittle too much for me) and got some great ideas for cake pops. Check out an arrangement we threw together last night:



Now my little bat friend in the middle had a twin for a good 45 minutes. I was just pulling his twin out of the fridge to work on his fangs (yes, I am skilled in bakery dentistry now!) when SPLAT--he fell face first onto the floor. Certainly wasn't what I was expecting but I got a good laugh out of it anyway. This twin proved to be the stronger one and he pulled through--fangs and all. What do you guys think?? I'm thinking the bats would be a good centerpiece on a table of cake pops to keep watch over the other treats.

We have a couple of other pops that made the round up. They are in different containers to give you a feel of how versatile they are. The acorns, pumpkins, and chocolate ball arrangement is good for a fall set up while the second arrangement with the sprinkle ball in the middle may be good for a childrens Halloween bash.






Can't wait to be churning out tons of fall cake pops over the next few months. Don't forget we are officially selling our pops SEPTEMBER 1ST !!  We already have 3 orders in the works so if you guys are interested in placing a Fall themed order let us know soon, especially if it's a big one! 

-Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment